Document Delivery Services/Interlibrary Loan:
Payments by Credit Card
Libraries may pay ILL fees by credit card using a secure form provided by the SF State Bursars Office.
- MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Visa is no longer accepted by the University's vendor; we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Use a current version of the Internet Explorer browser; this service does not work with other browsers.
- For other information, see the Bursar's FAQ page.
Submitting a Payment
Please note the following information to be entered in order to credit your payment to the Library's Document Delivery Service (ILL):
- Go to http://www.sfsu.edu/~bursar
- Click on Web Payment
- In the SFSU ID field, enter: 999993645D (leave the Password field empty) and click on Sign In.
- On the Account Information page, click on Additional Fees.
- On the Miscellaneous Fee page, select LIBRARY for Fee Category and DOCUMENT DELIVERY SERVICES/INTERLIBRARY LOAN for Fee Description.
- Enter the amount of payment and click on Select Fee.
- If the information entered is correct in the Fee Selection Summary, click on Make Payment.
- Enter the credit card information. For international addresses, use California as your State and 99999 as your Zip Code.
- After all of the information is entered, click on Continue and then I Agree. This will produce a confirmation number that the user may print out for their records.