The San Francisco State College Strike Collection
United States and California Publications on the San Francisco State College Strike
- California. Legislature. Assembly. Campus Disturbances Select Committee. Report. May, 1969. 175 p.
- California. State University and Colleges. Chancellor's Office. Chronology of actions taken by the Chancellor's Office in connection with current demands of the San Francisco chapter of AFT. 1969. various paging.
- California. State University and Colleges. Chancellor's Office. A report on charges of racism, intimidation, and threats of violence at San Francisco State College. 1967. 16 p.
- California. State University and Colleges. Chancellor's Office. Review of recent events. May 29, 1968. 4 p.
- California. State University and Colleges. Trustees. Minutes of meeting of Trustees of the California State Colleges, 1967 - 1969.
- U.S. Congress. House. Education and Labor Committee. Campus unrest. Hearing 91:1. February 3; March 19-21, 25-26; April 18; May 7-9, 150 20-22; 1969.
- U.S. Congress. Senate. Government Operations Committee. Staff study of campus riots and disorders. Hearing 91:1. May 9, 13, and 14, 1969.
- U. S. National Advisory Committee on Criminal Justice Standards and Goals. Disorders and terrorism; report of the Task Force on Disorders and Terrorism. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1976. 661 p.
- U.S. President's Commission on Campus Unrest. Report. October, 1970.